Monday, February 14, 2011

single awareness day

happy valentits day indeed. (I can't wait to be an elementary teacher)


I actually do love valentines day. I think that its wonderful to watch everyone receive flowers and cards (and stuffed animals if you're lame) all day long. It also has given me numerous excuses to eat obscene amounts of chocolate. I'm reading this book called Crazy Love and it talks about how amazing God's love is for us it was really refreshing to read on this day. 




On another note, this week is sing song week. I am not in sing song this year I'm just a prop, the rooster to be exact so keep a look out, so my schedule actually isn't really hectic and crazy. But my love goes out to those who are busy! SIGGIE PIGGIES FOR LIFE.




HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND REBEKAH KAY JOSEFY on saturday! I wish more than anything I could be with you! i miss you, the lake, and summer an overwhelming amount. 







3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you didn't write about how you got an AWESOME delivery in the mail from your aforementioned BEE EFF EFF (chris brander voice) la you more dan lyfeeeeee big seester

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see this delivery too! LOVIN the Valentit!!!

    ReplyDelete